Do you and your partner need Relationship Coaching?
It doesn’t matter if you have been in a relationship for decades, years or are just starting your relationship, you may benefit from Relationship Coaching with award winning Life and Confidence coach Lisa Phillips.
As well as being a coach, Lisa gained her Counselling diploma while living in Sydney, Australia.
Why do people need Relationship Coaching?
Lets face the truth, it is in our relationships that our deepest insecurities, fears and judgement rise up to the surface. The fact is, relationships act like mirrors! Therefore, if you are experiencing a problem in your relationship ( or keep experiencing the same types of relationship issues even if you partners are different) then relationship coaching will assist both you and your partner in resolving your inner and outer concerns, issues and fears.
What is Relationship Coaching?
Relationship Coaching can cover the following:
- A deeper understanding why you are experiencing specific issues in your relationship
- Help and support in clearing any old baggage and beliefs you may be carrying from relationship to relationship
- Resolution of problems and issues
- Homework for you both to complete between sessions.
How does Relationship Coaching work?
- Your first session will be a joint session where I can find out more about the issues you are experiencing in your relationship.
- Each partner will then undertake several sessions of coaching individually. This is important to work through any old programming you may be projecting onto your partner. We will also discuss your individual relationship needs.
- Finally, you will have several joint sessions together where we will bring together the outcome of the individual sessions. We may also cover topics such as intimacy without responsibility, connection, commitment and how to move forward in a healthy way.
Northamptonshire based Life Coach Lisa Phillips is the author of ‘ The Confidence Coach’. Her work appears regularly in the media. She is also the current Confidence Expert on the Love Destination TV Channel. She is a fully qualified Life Coach with over 20 years experience. She works with her clients either face to face or over Skype / Telephone. To find out more, please see www.amazingcoaching.co.uk or contact Lisa at [email protected] for a no obligation chat.