I am not sure when I first came across these tips on ‘ Rules for Being Human‘ but I thought I would share them with you today. How do you feel about these ideas?
* You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s the only thing you are sure to keep for the rest of your life.
* You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time, informal school called “life on planet earth”. Every person or incident is the Universal Teacher.
* There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation. “Failure” is as much a part of the process as “success”.
* A lesson is repeated until it is learned. It is presented to you in various forms until you learn it: then you can go on to the next lesson.
* If you don’t learn lessons, they get harder. External problems are a precise reflection of your internal state. When you clear inner obstructions, your outside world changes. Pain is how the universe gets your attention.
* You will know you’ve learned a lesson when your actions change. Wisdom is practice. A little of something is better than a lot of nothing.
* “There” is no better than “here”. When your “there” becomes “here” you will simply obtain another “there” that again looks better than “here”.
* Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another unless it reflects something you love or hate in yourself.
* Your life is up to you. Life provides the canvas; you do the painting. Take charge of your life, or someone else will.
* You always get what you want. Your subconscious rightfully determines what energies, experiences, and people you attract. Therefore, the only foolproof way to know what you want, is to see what you have. There are no victims, only students.
* There is no right or wrong, but there are consequences. Moralising doesn’t help. Judgements only hold the patterns in place. Just do your best.
* Your answers lie inside you. Children need guidance from others; as we mature, we trust our hearts, where the Laws of the Spirit are written. You know more than you have heard, or read or have been told. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
* Be Careful what you put into your subconscious, it cannot tell right from wrong.
Northants Life Coach and Confidence Expert
Lisa Phillips founded Amazing Coaching while living in Sydney, Australia. Now in the UK, she has over 22 years experience. Lisa is also a qualified NLP Master Practitioner, Career Coach and Confidence expert. Now based in the UK, Lisa works with clients in the Northamptonshireshire area. She offers Skype and Zoom Online Coaching sessions and a range of Online Life Coaching Courses.
Lisa is also a guest speaker for a several international cruise lines including Royal Caribbean and Princess Cruises.