Are you looking for a highly experienced and engaging speaker for schools to speak to at your Teacher Training day or speak at your annual Education, School or Teacher Conference? Do you need an inspirational speaker to inspire your Students?
Northamptonshire Speaker for Schools
Northamptonshire Life Coach, Confidence Expert and the author of ‘ The Confidence Coach’ has spoken at many school and education events. These have included:
- Teacher Wellness and Staff wellness Days across Schools in Northamptonshire and Peterborough.
- Annual Education Conference ( Liquid Learning – Guest Speaker and Chair).
- Annual Western Sydney Education Conference ( Australia).
- MLC Independent School ( Australia). CPD day for Teachers covering wellness and resilience.
- St Augustine’s School ( Australia). Numerous Teacher Training Days and Team Building events.
- Partnered with Western Sydney University to encourage Mature Students to attend University
- Workshops for Newcastle University on ‘ Career Confidence’
- Webinar for Mandarin Consulting ( London) on Confidence in the Job application process.
- Career Confidence Workshops for various schools and universities ( Australia)
- Women in Education Leadership Conference.
YMCA Trinity Group
The award winning speaker for schools also works with the YMCA Trinity Group ( Northamptonshire, Peterborough and Cambridgeshire) running a wide range of student workshops. These include:
- Mental Health in the Classroom
- Resilience in the Classroom
- Staff wellness initiatives
Coaching for Teachers
Lisa has also been engaged by several schools to coach their teachers on topics such as leadership, assertiveness, career progression, dealing with stress and dealing with difficult people.
How to Book Northamptonshire Speaker for Schools
If you are interested in booking Lisa Phillips to speak at your event or wish to discuss your specific needs to see how Lisa can assist you, please contact her for a no obligation chat. The award winning Northamptonshire Guest speaker, also offers a wide range of workshops for your team. Please also see here for her speaker testimonials.
For additional information on Lisa including videos of her work on TV and in the media please also see www.howtoempoweryourstaff.co.uk.