Guest Speaker for
A Fun, Relatable and Authentic Guest Speaker!
As a World Class Speaker, Lisa Phillips has the amazing ability to have people laughing at themselves while learning. She makes Personal development REAL, with honest and relatable examples of how as human beings, we really are our own worst enemies! Lisa often uses her ‘ Down Stream and UpstreamTM’ examples while on stage which have a lasting impact on her audiences.
Her audiences have described her as being ‘ ‘Outstanding’, ‘The best speaker EVER’ and ‘Captivating, Energetic and extremely Engaging’
Lisa shares her work regularly in the media and is also engaged as a Guest speaker by Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Celebrity Cruises and P&O.
Lisa has also been guest speaker at 100’s of Wellness events, HR and Leadership Conferences, Education and Teaching days and Women in Leadership events. She also offers a wide range of staff wellness initiatives and ‘ Lunch and Learn’ sessions.
Check out Lisa’s Speaker Testimonials to see what her audiences say about her!
Lisa is based in Northamptonshire but is happy to travel to speak at events.
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Miss Jones Wellness Conference – London
- Women in Business Awards Conference -Oxford
- Resilience and Wellness Workshops – Learning for Life Trust ( Northants)
- Wellbeing for Teachers – Cambridgeshire
- Workplace Wellness – TATA Steel Northants
- Career Confidence DWP Northamptonshire
- Mindfulness Techniques – Manchester Mindfulness Festival
- How to be Your Own Best Friend Stages – Mental Health Charity ( Northants)
- Enrichment Speaker – Princess Cruises
- CPA Associate Members Networking Group
- UPA Annual Conference
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Guest Speaker
- Kingswood Catering Corby – Resilience in the Workplace
- Re-invent your Career Exhibition
- The Higher Education Summit
- How to be an Empowered Executive Assistant and Assertive: EA Network
- The Higher National Public Sector Women in Leadership Conference
- Risk is everybody’s responsibility – Central Bank of PNG
- Empowerment speaker for NSW Water / Starfish Foundation
- PWC – Increasing Empowerment and Confidence Skills
- How to be an Empowered Employee – Women in Technology (Suncorp)
- Confidence Workshops (Waverly Library and YWCA)
- Communication Skills – The Annual Higher Education EA Summit
- 101.3FM Guest speaker on Self Esteem
- Guest speaker at NRL luncheon
- EXPAND – EA Government Network on Empowerment
- Goal Setting in the Office (ANZ Bank / INGA )
- BEC – How to be an empowered Business Women
- Manage your Stress before it Manages You – Females in IT