Guest Speaker for
A Fun, Frisky and Authentic Guest Speaker!
As a World Class Speaker, Lisa Phillips has the amazing ability to have people laughing at themselves while learning. She makes Personal development REAL, with honest, authentic stories of how as human beings, we really are our own worst enemies! She often uses her ‘ Down Stream and UpstreamTM’ examples of Life while on stage which have a lasting impact on her audiences. Her audiences have described her as being ‘ ‘Outstanding’, ‘The best speaker EVER’ and ‘Captivating, Energetic and extremely Engaging’
Due to her unique style, Lisa is a highly popular guest speaker. She is also engaged by Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises, Celebrity Cruises and P&O to entertain their guests and staff alike!
Lisa has also been guest speaker at 100’s of Wellness events, HR and Leadership Conferences, Education and Teaching days and Women in Leadership events. She also offers a wide range of staff wellness initiatives and ‘ Lunch and Learn’ sessions.
Check out Lisa’s Speaker Testimonials to see what her audiences say about her!
Please also see Lisa’s Speaker website at www.howtoempoweryourstaff.co.uk.
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Miss Jones Wellness Conference – London
- Women in Business Awards Conference -Oxford
- Wellbeing for Teachers Cambridgeshire
- Workplace Wellness – TATA Steel Northants
- Career Confidence DWP Northamptonshire
- Mindfulness Techniques – Manchester Mindfulness Festival
- How to be Your Own Best Friend Stages – Mental Health Charity ( Northants)
- Enrichment Speaker – Princess Cruises
- CPA Associate Members Networking Group
- UPA Annual Conference
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Guest Speaker
- CHPRSL – Resilience in the Workplace
- Re-invent your Career Exhibition
- The Higher Education Summit
- How to be an Empowered Executive Assistant and Assertive: EA Network
- The Higher National Public Sector Women in Leadership Conference
- Risk is everybody’s responsibility – Central Bank of PNG
- Empowerment speaker for NSW Water / Starfish Foundation
- PWC – Increasing Empowerment and Confidence Skills
- How to be an Empowered Employee – Women in Technology (Suncorp)
- Confidence Workshops (Waverly Library and YWCA)
- Communication Skills – The Annual Higher Education EA Summit
- 101.3FM Guest speaker on Self Esteem
- Guest speaker at NRL luncheon
- EXPAND – EA Government Network on Empowerment
- Goal Setting in the Office (ANZ Bank / INGA )
- BEC – How to be an empowered Business Women
- Manage your Stress before it Manages You – Females in IT
- Canterbury RSL – Strategy Day and Empowerment