What is a Life Coach?
One of the first questions I get asked when explaining what I do is ‘ What is a Life Coach and what do you do?‘
My work is different from Other Life Coaches
The common definition of a Life Coach is ‘a person employed to help people attain their goals in life‘. Life coaches do this by helping someone focus forward on what they would like to achieve in life.
With over 18 years experience, my life coaching clients gain something a little different from me. They gain leading edge techniques containing a mix of Life Coaching, confidence Coaching, Counselling and emotional wellbeing. I am also an NLP Master.
My work is different from other Life coaches as I:
- Work with you first of all to make sure your goal, is aligned with your authentic self ( Do you really want your goal in life or do you just think you should do it?) You would be surprised how many people set goals they don’t really want!
- I actually don’t set goals – we set desires and emotions. Emotions and feelings are what manifest your desires, not just words. Your desire should always make you excited!
- I share my techniques with you so you can quickly and easily learn to like yourself, free yourself of negative emotions, become more confident and achieve your desires quickly.
- I don’t believe in struggle. Struggle is upstream and has your canoe facing the wrong way.
- My work is about ease, alignment and tapping into your authentic preferences. I have won three Bronze Stevie awards for my coaching work ( Including Coach and Mentor of the Year) and in particular, for my work with women helping them to feel good and release negative emotions.
- Unlike most Northants Life coaches, I specialise with emotional wellbeing such as anxiety, mental health , confidence, depression etc. In fact, my work is about getting you back to feel great about yourself and tuning into who you really are.
- I don’t lock you into any long coaching programs. You can choose to have just one session if you like. Everyone is different so my sessions are tailored around your needs – not mine.
- My sessions are fun and I guarantee you will feel better even after only 1 session. After each session, we also work together to set action steps for you to complete in between Life Coaching sessions.
- I am a fully qualified Life Coach, Workplace Coach, Business Coach, Trainer, Counsellor and Law of Attraction Coach. I have also held Senior Management positions in areas such as Change Management, Training and Business Engagement in countries such as Australia and Singapore.
- I have worked with thousands of people around the globe with my Skype Life Coaching sessions. I have also worked with hundreds of international organisations and businesses.
- My work appears regularly in the media and I have shared my expertise on many national TV Shows.
- I am the author of ‘ The Confidence Coach ‘ book.
- I work with other Life Coaches, helping them to set up successful Life coaching businesses
Here are a few more Client Testimonials.
Lisa has had a profound effect on my life. When I first saw Lisa I was a stressed out executive really struggling to keep it together in my corporate role. Lisa helped me create a vision of what I wanted out of my working life and set me on the journey of achieving it. Lisa helped me realise that you can achieve whatever you want to and supported me to move in that direction – thank you Lisa, you are truly AMAZING xx
Lisa is a true representation of “Amazing Coaching”.
Lisa has been nothing but an asset in my life and has truly helped and coached me to find my own resilience, confidence and happiness.
I have continued to see Lisa in 2017 and Lisa is nothing but supporting, encouraging and “frisky”.
Her positive attitude and zest for life makes every session enjoyable.
Lisa is flexible with her time and has full focus on your own needs rather than a generalised session.
I would recommend amazing coaching for anyone looking to build their self esteem at home, work and life. Lisa helps you find your stream and does everything she can to make that ride on your canoe amazing.
Those who have worked with Lisa know exactly what I’m referring to.
Thanks for your continued support Lisa.
I started my journey of transformation with Lisa’s help and guidance in 2005. Her gentle wisdom gave me the confidence to move on from a long term toxic relationship. Lisa is a very insightful and skilful coach. Over the years I have seen her business go from strength to strength, and Lisa enjoy well earned success. I have referred many clients to Lisa, and would happily continue to do so.
I first saw Lisa on a cruise where I attended her workshops. Lisa was like a breath of fresh air! Her down to earth, relaxed and positive attitude made her sessions a joy to participate in. I grew up with abuse and bullying being a normal part of my life, which left me with absolutely no self-confidence or self esteem. Lisa has given me a new outlook and a new path (or river!) to follow. I am finally living my life with the confidence, anticipation and excitement that everyone deserves! Thank you Lisa
Would you like to know more about How I can help you? For a no obligation chat, please drop me a line at [email protected]
Northamptonshire Life Coach, London Life Coach, Peterborough Life Coach, Leicester Life Coaching, UK Life Coach,